Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Would You Like to Help Me?

Would you like to help me? I am right now beginning to replace and upgrade a lot of the technology I use every day to share the gospel of Christ around the world--in more than 50 countries. Frankly, I’ve waited too long already, since my video camera and computer are 8.5 years old, and my web site is 10 years old. I’m tempted to brag about how far I’ve stretched their life spans, but I have to work with it all--and that’s not working well.

Yesterday was #GivingTuesday, a day dedicated to giving back. Yes, I'm late in asking for your support, but right now would be an especially valuable time for contributions to my work with the gospel. Have you enjoyed and benefited from being encouraged and built up by my posts, videos and books? Then go to http://lifecourse.org/Giving.html to make a one-time donation of $5 or more, or to establish ongoing monthly support, which helps me tremendously.

I’m planning to complete this overhaul and to publish my next book in January(!), so I appreciate your timely support and encouragement. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment