Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fairly Good At Planning


This morning the Spirit has been sort of walking me through what He thinks of me. I always like that.

In the midst of my “tornado trust” experiences, I am His workmanship. I don’t have to become His workmanship, or try to make something of myself that I think would be best for the day or best for Him. He has made me what He has planned for, and my confidence is in Him.

I am what I am because of Him, and He’s happy with that.

I might as well be, too.

How about you? Do you think He’s been off the job with you? Failed to make you what He thinks is just right? Forgot to plan for you?

No chance. He never fails to do all for which He has planned. And He’s fairly good at planning.

Right?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Wow, what a short but POWERFUL message. Isn't God truly AWESOME! I just SO love Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is stunning, isn't He?

    Thanks for your comment.

    -Ralph

    ReplyDelete