Monday, August 11, 2008

Soon-To-Be Home


Well, I'm pretty tired. I've been on the road for some nineteen days now, and road weariness has definitely set in. But there's always coffee.

Fortunately, a couple of days ago I met up with my wife, Sarah, in Fresno, where I officiated a wedding of a longtime friend--it was entirely terrific. And is it ever wonderful to be with her. The only downside is that, seeing her, I'm strongly aware of how much I miss my girls. I think my most common emotion is longing.

However, it has been a wonderful and fruitful time. While I will write more about what went on at the camps and churches at which I have spoken, the response has been virtually everything I hoped for. I'm very thankful for those who have prayed for me--I could tell.

I'll be home in a couple of days. Hooray.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    Come home ... all is forgiven.

    ReplyDelete