Saturday, December 18, 2010

Politically Correct Christmas

It's the final weekend before Christmas--time for some fun.

I can't help imagining David Letterman reading these. . .

TOP TEN POLITICALLY CORRECT CHRISTMAS - EXCUSE ME, HOLIDAY - SONGS
By James Watkins

10. Chestnuts Roasting on an Environmentally-friendly Fuel Source

9. Rudolph, the Endangered and Exploited Specie

8. We Three Politically Oppressive Patriarchs

7. Rocking Around the Recycled, Flame-retardant, Artificial Christmas Tree

6. All I Want For Christmas is a Dental Plan

5. Frosty the Snowperson

4. I Saw Mommy Suing Santa Claus for Sexual Harassment

3. I'm Dreaming of a Racially Diverse Christmas

2. I'll Be Home For Ramadan (or Chanukah or Kwanzaa or Winter Solstice or . . .)

1. We Wish You a Non-sectarian Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment