This is from my friend (and author), Andrew Farley. You can find more from him beginning at: http://www.churchwithoutreligion.com/home
The Other Ten Commandments:
Watch out for the *other* Ten Commandments!
1. Thou shalt abide in Christ.
2. Thou shalt let Christ live through you.
3. Thou shalt feel "it" when it is "happening."
4. Thou shalt live the victorious life.
5. Thou shalt walk by the Spirit.
6. Thou shalt rest in Christ.
7. Thou shalt have the right motivation for everything.
8. Thou shalt never move without first feeling directed.
9. Thou shalt examine thyself daily, hourly, moment-by-moment.
10. Thou shalt discern flesh from Spirit and be certain every time.
These can lead to more bondage than the original Ten! The answer is remembering forgiveness, freedom, and grace. So what if I don't know all my motives! So what if a motivation turns out later to be imperfect! Let go of all that self-evaluation. Live in the liberty of God's grace, and the paradox is that "wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty!"
This is the difference between grasping one part of the new covenant message (Christ in you, only) versus taking hold of your freedom through the fullness of new covenant grace.