Friday, May 30, 2014

The Encouragement Tour

In case you were wondering, my summer is all about “The Encouragement Tour.” I will be on the west coast and east coast of the US and all parts between, from now through September. If you’re interested in having me speak and encourage your group or church, just ask. I’ll do my best to make it happen.

To be clear(er), I don’t often post my schedule because many of the meetings I have are small affairs, private and personal.  It’s not just about the big meeting, but the small, across-the-table conversations.  While I sometimes speak with a large-sized group when I’m on a trip, I have more meetings in people’s homes, over a meal at a restaurant, for an hour at a local brewpub, or wherever and however I can best join people in their day-to-day lives.  I enjoy speaking at large meetings (I’ll be doing that this coming week), but I love the value I find in face-to-face small gatherings—even just two of us.  It’s indispensable and unforgettable.

So for those in Maine, Arizona, Oregon, Kansas, Arkansas, etc., who are wondering where I’m going to be speaking, maybe it’s just with you.  What I need are invitations, and I’ll work to get enough in a particular area to make my coming possible.  I’ll do the best I can to get to you.  It’s what I love.  It’s what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment