Monday, December 14, 2015

The News


Here’s the news: TOMORROW (Tuesday) is the last day to order my book so you can get it or send it for Christmas! Nina sent this note to me just yesterday: “Thank you SO much, Ralph! I have to tell you... My husband is reading your book "God's Astounding Opinion of You" and is SO very blessed by it! He said: "It's the best book of the year and now I'm reading it for the second time." We read the pages concerning marriage together and I was very blessed by it, too. I want to thank you for that, Ralph. =)”

 While you can get it at Amazon.com, TheLifeBookstore.com, Christianbook.com, and more, in book or eBook format, if you’d like to get it for less than those other places and have me personalize it, click the following link:  http://lifecourse.org/Ralphs_Book.html

No comments:

Post a Comment