Monday, March 12, 2007

Prayer Request


The manuscript of my book, Better Off Than You Think (God's Astounding Opinion of You), is back in my hands, and that's good news.

It has gone through the requisite double edit process at the Publisher, and was today delivered to me for a nine day look-over. Whatever I want to change, add or subtract must be done within that time period, and then I send it back to the Publisher. Depending upon the amount or degree of change, they will either send it back to me for a final nine day look-over, or they will print it. It's that close to done.

Wow. My book--printed. In my hands, in your hands--available. Sounds amazing.

Would you pray?

The jacket has not yet been chosen (the pictures to the left and to the right are among the many possibilities, though neither is of finished quality), and there are always little details that pop up and whack you, just when you think it's all done.

Would you pray?

Thank you.

- Ralph

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM

    I'm praying that you're busy editing away, that God will give you His wisdom, that you'll finish in under 9 days, and that during this time, you'll be relaxed, refreshed and at peace - also being able to spend wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Wow and double wow.

    I bet you are so excited. Of course I'll be praying.

    You are my favourite pastor you know.

    ReplyDelete