Monday, February 25, 2008

Remaining In The Dazzle


For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17)

Oh, Lord, make me to see and believe more that the way for me to reign in life is not by my performance, but my receiving your grace and righteousness. . .over and over and over again. I know there was an initial time of receiving, but I also know life is true and best when I am focused upon your grace and your righteousness for me.

For me, life is all about being dazzled by God.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Thank you for this!
    I just got your book in the mail. I have started reading it and am loving it. Thank you so much for sending it to me. I need it now more than ever...
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and thank you.

    -Ralph

    ReplyDelete