Thursday, May 11, 2017

Update: My Next Book

How is my next book coming along?  I am happy to tell you that I have completed 20 chapters of a 23-chapter book, and am very excited about it.  This is an allegorical book themed by Colossians 1:27—"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."  In essence, I mean to help people to know and rely upon Jesus in them, the greatest, most enjoyable relationship ever conceived, which beautifully influences every other relationship they might have.  I will then produce a children’s book so parents, grandparents, relatives and children can together share the truth with each other of “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”

There is still a lot of work to be done, including editing and publishers, etc., so I ask for your prayers.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    How exciting! I'm sure you have many editors to help you with that task, but I would love to edit these kinds of books rather than the academic writings (pre-algebra being the latest--ugh) I've been editing for the last 15 years.

    Looking forward to the finished product.

    L. Rust

    ReplyDelete