Thursday, April 26, 2007

Final Post


Well, here it is, one of those moments--those really, really, big moments when you know things will never be the same.

This is the last blog I will write before I am an actual author.

I'm off to Denver for a really great conference, with people from all over the world who want and are doing essentially what I am. They live to know Jesus, to find His grace and life sufficient for all of life, to live by the Spirit, and to help others do the same. It's what they long and live to do--they're wired for it. Think it might be good?

Waiting for me there are the very first copies of my book, Better Off Than You Think--God's Astounding Opinion of You. I will open a box shipped from the publisher, and there it will be. I wonder what I will feel...

So, this is it--my final post. Until the next one. But then everything will be different, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment