Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One of My Favorite Pastors

On my recent West Coast Encouragement Tour, I had breakfast with Jeremy White, who is one of my favorite pastors. Why? He is a testimony of God’s effective grace, and he doesn’t hide it. His sermons, coaching, fun, family and church related activities reflect what God does for him. That means that anybody can listen or talk with him without fear of being challenged by a super-human, Superman kind of person toward the foolish goal of being the same. With Jeremy, it’s all about Christ and His work for us, in us and through us.

If I lived anywhere near Vacaville, California, I’d be hanging out with him as often as I could. To find out about his excellent book (The Gospel Uncut: Learning to Rest in the Grace of God) and church, click http://www.valleychurch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment